Sunday, August 26, 2007

Knight in Shining Armor



Knight Jack to the rescue!

2 comments:

kira said...

What a cool kid! You are such a fun mom.

Natalie Que said...

Jess! How are you? I have been meaning to write forever. We totally miss you guys, you guys are just the greatest! Jack is so yummy you could eat him up! Now that we are bloggers and you guys are bloggers, let's stay in touch better!! Our address is www.benatriley.blogspot.com. Love you!

PS-Are you LOVING The Good Earth! I read it about a year and a half ago and it is still my favorite. I think it is so beautifully written. I've heard many people don't like it. I think even though everything is not happy and sunshine throughout, it just speaks about how real life is, even with it's sadness and heartbreak at times. Tell me what you think and drop us a line!