Cute story about Jack:
During the packing, moving, and unpacking Jack has been a star trying to adjust as best as can be expected from a two year old. He has been a little fussy and also a little hyper at times, especially nap times. Today I put him down as usual. He had been playing all morning with his pals Charlie and Jackson D., so I figured he would be really tired. Oh, boy was I wrong! That kid jumped in his crib, literally jumped up and down, for 1 1/2 hours straight. I finally went in to remind him it was nap time. He was sweating from all the jumping he had been doing! As much as it frustrated me that he wasn't sleeping, I couldn't help but laugh! What a funny kid!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Jumping Jack Flash!
Posted by
Jessica
at
3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Isn't it so funny to see all the things that little boys will do? What a cute kid! How fun that you moved---I will email you and get your new address! :)
Post a Comment