Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The newest member of the family


Lot 29 Woodmar Farm
Soon to be our new home!


Our view from the backyard is amazing. We overlook at horse farm with lots of trees and pasture land.


We have four walls and a roof!


Looks like the real thing with the gray wrap and the bricks being put up!

6 comments:

Phoebe said...

Wow! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Jocee Bergeson said...

Come on, with a subject line like that Jack has to be having a sibling.... :) I love the house -talk about gorgeous countryside. Can't wait to come visit - we're invited,right?!

kira said...

your house looks AWESOME! Can't wait to see it next time I am there. How far out of Dulles are you?

Anonymous said...

It is HOLY COW! Wow, I can't believe how fast they are putting up your house. I bet you all are getting so excited about the new addition to your family. :) I can't wait to drive to take a looky to see what your neighborhood looks like.

Natalie Que said...

I thought it was going to be a dog or cat! I am so happy for House Lee to be joining the fam! I watched the slide show with Dan Fogelberg "Longer" playing in the background, it made it very sentimental, I highly recommend it!

Courtney said...

awesome!! I'm glad I finally got to see pics of your new place! Can't wait to see it and bring Trey to come play in your YARD!!