Jack has lots of animal friends. Here they all are on his little big boy bed. He has named them all, even his blue/yellow blanket. Starting from left to right:
Teddy, Crazy Monkey, Little Monkey, Green Blanket, Alex (blue/yellow blanket with dogs, stars, and moons), BJ, Uncle Ricky, Moose, Slim, Jack holding Big Bow Wow and White Blankie, Lamby, George, Cow, Cow, and Stephen (AKA Stephen Colbert).
He sleeps with all of them on his bed, every night. If they are not present, we have a grand search party for them. Gotta love this kid!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Jack and his posse
Posted by
Jessica
at
8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
My favorite part is the cheesy grin.
He is hilarious! I love that he still has one animal named BJ. :)
He's so cute! Luckily he looks like his mom...
Nate & INSUN
He is the coolest kid ever!
Aww! Jack is the cutest!!! Just how does he remember all their names?! (But wait, he has two different animals named "Cow"? Heehee!)
He's the only kid I don't mind babysitting. Jack is such a smart kid!!! I can hold conversations with him that other 2 year olds can't keep up with. He has such a good memory. He just needs to hear something once and he has it in his memory bank. :)
That kids it too cute! I am sure he keeps you busy and tired!
The last time I babysat for him he was able to introduce me to each of his friends. I had to resist from laughing to hard when he let me meet Stephen Colbert. :)
Oh my and I'm an elementary school teacher.
laughing TOO hard. :)
Post a Comment