the other day this was posted on the side of your blog so I wasn't sure if it was for real or just something that showed up on my page but wasn't really supposed to be there. ARE YOU REALLY EXPECTING! I vote for Jill!
Oh My Gosh...Congratulations... Nate and I are trying to have one more baby, just one more... It seems like You are always one step ahead of me. I am SO happy for you...Lately I am thinking about you and I wish you live near by me. I miss you.. Is it girl or boy?
I hate that your BLOG is private b/c I always forget to check private BLOGS (gotta love google reader...). I can't believe you're in your new house, expecting a baby,...what else?! So happy for you. We must chat soon. I was sad to see you came to Idaho and I didn't get to see you. I miss you! Let me know how you're feeling and if you think your baby is another boy or a GIRL?! :) Love ya!
Henry (4.5): (Walked into the bedroom at 6 am with a water spray bottle in one hand and a brush in the other) I'm having a bad hair day!
Henry (5.5): My teacher is at a concert!
(She was really at a conference, but I'm sure she would have preferred being at a concert!)
Jack, 9
Favorite books: Amulet, Lunch Lady, Big Nate
Favorite foods: miso soup, rice and kim, lettuce wraps, brussel sprouts, green beans, pizza
Favorite words/phrases:
Favorite things: video games, reading books, playing Wii with friends, play dates, playing with our dog Evey, shooting the basketball with his dad, minecraft, listening to music.
Henry, age 5.5
Favorite books: Ninja Turtles, Skippy John Jones, Fly Guy
Favorite foods: guacamole, rice and kim, tofu, green beans, chili, mashed potatoes
Favorite words/phrases:
Favorite things to do: watch shows, play with friends (Madeline, Braeden,), build with legos, swim, play soccer, dribble the basketball all over the house, draw pictures, and play on his ipod.
10 comments:
the other day this was posted on the side of your blog so I wasn't sure if it was for real or just something that showed up on my page but wasn't really supposed to be there. ARE YOU REALLY EXPECTING! I vote for Jill!
A surprise indeed! Congratulations again! :o)
Yeah Jess! Good times. Hope you are feeling great!
Hooray! I love your cute graphic, "hello, my name is ?" I just love my neice and nephews and can't wait to have another one!
Yeah Jessie Congrats! Hope all is going well, I'm so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so so excited for you :)
Oh My Gosh...Congratulations...
Nate and I are trying to have one more baby, just one more...
It seems like You are always one step ahead of me.
I am SO happy for you...Lately I am thinking about you and I wish you live near by me. I miss you..
Is it girl or boy?
Penelope Lee
Jillian Lee
Davidson Lee
Triston Lee (similar to KeySun's first name)
:)
I hate that your BLOG is private b/c I always forget to check private BLOGS (gotta love google reader...). I can't believe you're in your new house, expecting a baby,...what else?! So happy for you. We must chat soon. I was sad to see you came to Idaho and I didn't get to see you. I miss you! Let me know how you're feeling and if you think your baby is another boy or a GIRL?! :) Love ya!
Hooray! I was wondering if that was why you were somewhat absent...
Post a Comment