Monday, September 01, 2008

Once Upon A Time...

Jack is a great storyteller. He has a very creative imagination. When asked what happened to his arm, he told us, "A monkey threw a banana at it." He also told us an elephant hit him with its trunk. Who comes up with stuff like that?

Jack is getting close to the ripe old age of 3. I can't believe how time flies. I realized yesterday while doing singing time with the nursery that he will be in Primary starting in January. He is always telling us (and anyone who will listen) about things he learned in "school" (aka nursery). Yesterday he told me he had a lesson with a new teacher. I asked him what it was about and he told me it was a surprise. I still don't know what the lesson was about.

Jack loves to talk to anyone who will give him the time of day. The other day at Nordstrom's he started up a conversation with a random lady near the fish tank in the kids shoe department. He was explaining to her that his green crocs give him blisters. She was polite, but really could careless. I tried to get him to a different area and to stop bothering the nice lady. Moments later, as I turn around, he has found the lady again and was continuing the story. At this point the lady was completely ignoring him. She just wanted to get shoes for her little girl. I told Jack to come by me and tell me the story. So he did. I heard the green croc story for the hundredth time. This kid cracks me up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack is so social and funny!