Haha! We do have such similar tastes...those little sock sneaks are on my list of things to buy, too! :) They have them at the Right Start and haven't seen them anywhere else.
Ha, I was right, another boy. At least you don't have to buy new clothes, like I am dreading. I haven't bought one thing for this little guy yet. With about 7 weeks left I guess I should. Congrats.
Congratulations! I can't believe that you didn't say anything the other night. I guess I should be up to date with your blog though, shouldn't I?! I'm a little behind.
Henry (4.5): (Walked into the bedroom at 6 am with a water spray bottle in one hand and a brush in the other) I'm having a bad hair day!
Henry (5.5): My teacher is at a concert!
(She was really at a conference, but I'm sure she would have preferred being at a concert!)
Jack, 9
Favorite books: Amulet, Lunch Lady, Big Nate
Favorite foods: miso soup, rice and kim, lettuce wraps, brussel sprouts, green beans, pizza
Favorite words/phrases:
Favorite things: video games, reading books, playing Wii with friends, play dates, playing with our dog Evey, shooting the basketball with his dad, minecraft, listening to music.
Henry, age 5.5
Favorite books: Ninja Turtles, Skippy John Jones, Fly Guy
Favorite foods: guacamole, rice and kim, tofu, green beans, chili, mashed potatoes
Favorite words/phrases:
Favorite things to do: watch shows, play with friends (Madeline, Braeden,), build with legos, swim, play soccer, dribble the basketball all over the house, draw pictures, and play on his ipod.
11 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! It was interesting to see so many people thought he was gonna be a girl!
Congratulations again! Boys are so much fun, I am so happy for you guys. Jack will be a great big brother.
Haha! We do have such similar tastes...those little sock sneaks are on my list of things to buy, too! :) They have them at the Right Start and haven't seen them anywhere else.
Boys are so fun, I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! (I guess I won't be making you any hair bows...) We LOVE having two boys together!
Ha, I was right, another boy. At least you don't have to buy new clothes, like I am dreading. I haven't bought one thing for this little guy yet. With about 7 weeks left I guess I should. Congrats.
So fun to have two brothers!
And I love the Trumpette socks as well. Very fun! They also sell them at darlybird.com, if Courtney was looking...
CONGRATS! How fun. Jack will have so much fun telling his new little brother his great stories. I LOVE boys imaginations!
YEAH!!! So excited for you. Either way you were set...two boys would be a blast and one of each would be fun too. Congrats! :)
Congratulations! I can't believe that you didn't say anything the other night. I guess I should be up to date with your blog though, shouldn't I?! I'm a little behind.
Yay! Congratulations! They are going to have so much fun together!
Congratulations!!! Jack is going to have so much fun with his brother. I am so happy for you jessica.
Post a Comment