Monday, December 01, 2008

Deck the Halls




Thanksgiving weekend isn't just fun for our family because of the turkey, stuffing, and yummy pies. It also means the beginning of the Christmas season. I could not wait to get our house trimmed in Christmas decor. Jack helped out a lot this year. He hung the lights outside with Dad, arranged ornaments on the tree, put together the nativity set, and put up with attempts of taking the perfect Christmas picture. We had a great weekend as a family. I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I can't believe how big Jack has gotten since I last looked at your blog. In the close-up picture he looks just like you. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Jack is such a handsome little guy! I'm glad to see you and Jack are having fun decorating.

Hilary said...

So cute!! Jack looks so grown up in his little tie!! What a fun day!