Jack is a sweet big brother. He already is a big helper.
Henry loves to nap in his bassinet with his giraffe blankie.
(The bassinet was used by Uncle Christian and Aunt Catherine.)
Henry has the cutest faces. Check out "the thinker", "the sleeper", and "the joker".








8 comments:
Awwww I want to hold him! What a cutie!!
I love his smile!
I love his expressions, and at such a young age. What a womanizer! Hope you are doing well mom and dad.
He is beautiful. We can't wait to meet him!
Your boys are so cute. How are you doing with a newborn in the house again? My older kids usually go crazy for a few weeks, then they come back to normal. I want to see a picture of you with him.
Congratulations! What an adorable little guy. I hope all is well. We missed you at book club last night. I was happy to hear the good news!
What handsome pair you have! Hope that mommy and daddy are doing well. When you get a chance through on some family pictures too :)
He's so cute! I love it when babies are tiny~it just changes WAY too fast!
Post a Comment