Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hank at 6 weeks




Henry has done lots of growing up this week. He is out of his newborn clothes for sure now. Its a little sad to realize how fast these little ones grow.

Hank has started to smile and coo more this week. He even giggles sometimes in his sleep. Way cute! We haven't been able to capture another of his adorable smiles on camera yet, but I will keep trying. He loves looking around the room and trying to find where the sound is coming from. I love when Jack is talking to him and he turns his head to see his big brother.

Another big achievement for Hank is his first roll over (belly to back). He gets his head moving back and forth which creates enough momentum to roll him to his back. We don't have photographic evidence, but it was witness by us all. Incredible. Once he was on his back, Jack made sure he got back to his belly. What a great big brother!

Henry has been a pacifier baby since the beginning...thank goodness. But last night, we caught him sucking his thumb. I explained to him he had to choose one or the other!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

oh he is handsom!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see him!! You all are still coming in the summer? I hope!! :-)