Saturday, May 16, 2009

Big Boy Crib

Henry has finally made it into his crib full time. This could have happened awhile ago, but I was lazy and not quite ready to let my little one be so far away. He loves his mobile...almost too much. I have to take the top part off during naps and bedtime or he will stare at it the whole time and never sleep. He loves his soothing ocean sounds too!

Here is a picture of Henry's room. Its a work in progress. I still have a few ideas to add.

Also, a peek at Jack's room. Notice the dillion (word borrowed from Jack) stuffed animals? Kris did a great job on the painting/art work in both rooms.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Penny said...

Those rooms are so stinkin cute. What a fun idea. See Jessica - you are full of creativity and good Mom stuff is just oozing out of you.