Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Grow, Grow, Grow


Jack and I have finally finished our garden. Our starter plants were getting way too big and needed to find a happy home in our garden bed. We have quite a mix this year including: lettuce, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, peas, peppers, basil, oregano, sage, rosemary, onions, chives, cantaloupe, watermelon, parsley, cilantro, chamomile, and a mix of flowers (nasturtiums, zinnias, marigolds). Here's to hoping they all take root and give us some yummy treats!



4 comments:

Robyn said...

So jealous you have a garden. I know there is a lot of work and weeding involved, but how fun for Jack to be able to watch it all grow! Good for you!

Marge said...

holy cow - you've got a salad in the garden. way to go. nothing better then fresh veggies!

Ellie said...

You are so ambitious! Let me know how the harvest goes.

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a nice garden! I wish I had a garden like that.