Jack and his Dad have come up with a new family word, "smool" (super smooth and cool). It is used for everything. How are your veggies? Smool. Do you want some more juice? Smool. Let's go wash the car. Smool!
Henry is growing so fast. I can't believe he is ready for the saucer. We put him in tonight and he was mesmerized. He was really impressed at Jack ability to make everything spin, shake, rattle, and roll. He was starting to use his little fingers to flip some fo the cards to make the songs play. I really need to take more time with my boys. Before I know it, Henry will be outgrowing the saucer and riding the Mongoose!
For those following, Jack has renamed one of his many stuffed animals. BJ, a little golden retriever is now called Celtics. I am not sure why the change in name, but Jack has been more interested in the NBA playoffs this season. He asked me the other day if the leprechauns are playing!
Family night is every night at our house. Jack loves to play games. His current favorite is called Pass the Pigs. (Thank you Uncle Justin and Aunt Beth!) He gets so excited about having the pigs land a certain way and raking up the big points. He has beaten us every time so far. Henry plays a version called "pass the paci" where he bounces his pacifier on the table usually resulting in a squeal or cry.
(Translation: Come on leaning jowler! Come on leaning jowler!)
Leaning jowler's are worth 60 points and very much coveted by those playing.
Jack got two siders, only worth 2 points.



6 comments:
What fun!
Pass the pigs - my favorite. We play this game for hours as extended family. I am going to have to get a set for our house, I never thought about the kids liking it so much!!
Glad to see we're not totally nuts in liking this game. Its simple but fun...It's also good to see this Christmas gift is getting some use.
I love his excitement!
we used to play that game when i was a kid! i'd totally forgotten all about it! leaning jowlers--what a great term.
Post a Comment