Jack loves Halloween! We begin the week by carving pumpkins. This year we got pumpkins from a nursery and a local farm. Kris did the carving after Jack drew the faces on the pumpkins. They turned out great this year.
Jack had many ideas of what to be for Halloween. First, he thought he would be a bumble bee. Then, a cowboy or pirate. Finally, he decided on his dog costume from last year with an added light-saber. Hilarious! It completely reminded Kris and I of another character named Mog (half man, half dog). Jack liked this name and continue introducing himself as Mog. I suggested he might be more Bog than Mog, but Jack liked Mog better. Henry dressed up as a sweet pea and helped Kris had out candy this year.
Jack was invited to a neighbor's party just before trick or treating. He and the other neighborhood kids had a great time. Then we all went around our neighborhood collecting yummy treats. Jack was running around so much that he was a sweaty monster by the time we got home. He decided to do a costume change so we could continue our trick or treating in another neighborhood. So Mog became Superman!
When we got home, he sorted his candy (what was left of it since he had been snacking on it while we were driving around). All in all, it was a great night.




1 comment:
"I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend...."
Classic. Looks like a fun halloween.
Post a Comment