Friday, November 27, 2009

10 months

Henry has been getting new teeth. It takes them forever to come in. In fact, he has been working on some for almost a month now. Crazy! He loves to talk a lot more now. I think it has to do with his new found food allergy. Recently we discovered that gluten is not his friend. He had been spitting up food (more than usual) and losing weight (18 lbs 5 oz to 17 lbs 8 oz). Now that he is on a gluten free/dairy free diet, he has been much happier and more chatty. Henry has also been practicing his crawling and pulling up skills. He is into everything these days. He loves to pull the vent covers up and makes a bee line for any light socket. I am not sure I am ready for all this chasing around yet! Henry also loves to point at things. He uses his pointer finger and his mouth to explore his world around him. Henry has also found his groove. He loves to "dance", bop, and clap his hands to music.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!!! Gotta love those big baby blues!

Hilary said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! Look at that blonde hair! It is so funny that he is the total opposite of jackson. I just want to kiss his cheeks.