Thursday, February 18, 2010

Watch out world...here I come!

Henry is walking! He has been taking 8-10 steps between people and furniture for a few weeks, but now he is doing the real thing. Yesterday around lunch time, he just took off walking across the room. I was so surprised and thrilled at the same time. He is growing up so fast. He still crawls around a bit, but he gets excited and proud to be walking on his own.





3 comments:

Laura said...

so dang cute! look at little henners go! even cuter is Jack being so excited for his little brother to walk :)

Marge said...

wa hoo! our second started crawling at 9 months - about 6 months before her older sister. I'm so not ready for a mobile infant - yikes!

Anonymous said...

You can see how proud Henry is to walk on his own! I'm so proud of him too! Can't wait for Julia just to start skirting the room!