Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Guess how much?
Last night I did a quick stop into Old Navy. I was looking for swim shirts for the boys and found this gem as well! Guess how much? Granted the top is a size 2T/3T and the bottoms are 4T/5T, but it was a must buy. The size difference doesn't seem to matter to Jack. He just wishes it was star wars related. So, for those still wondering it was $6...the whole thing! Yay! I love a deal!
Posted by
Jessica
at
7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awesome find, and the pic of your dad below looks a bit like Glen Beck!
that is awesome and so useful, halloween, dress ups (or whatever the manly boy version of that is) school plays later on (you can use it for spare parts) puppet shows etc. i'm jealous
Post a Comment