Saturday, April 24, 2010
Soccer
Jack is playing soccer again. He seems to really enjoy it and has gotten really good. He practices a lot with Kris at home. It has been fun to watch him use the skills he learned over the winter months on the soccer field this spring. He makes it look easy and likes playing with the other kids. They haven't started real games yet, but all the games they play at practice are preparing them for the real thing. Henry likes to watch from the side line and sometimes shouts out encouraging words.
Posted by
Jessica
at
7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He looks like a real pro!
It really isn't the same without you! We need to plan a time to get together!
Miss you tons!
I was going to say the same thing! What a pro! I wish I could see him play. Miss you guys too!!
Soccer??? Hmmm. Figures....
Post a Comment