Jack is showing his talents every day. He loves to learn and use new vocabulary. His sense of humor continues to keep us laughing. He picks up new concepts quickly and applies them correctly. He has begun to enjoy drawing and is showing more details in his work.
(Moses crossing the Red Sea)
Jack continues to enjoy preschool. He is in his second year of a mom-taught coop. Next year he will have another year of preschool at our local community center. He loves learning new things.
Recently, Jack has struggled with staying in his room for rest time. I came up with the idea the other day that if he was going to be up and out of his room, he was going to work. Jack spent the afternoon cleaning baseboards and door knobs. Unfortunately, I think he actually enjoyed the extra chores more than I thought he would. At least, he is learning how to work.





2 comments:
Jack looks like a BIG boy. They grow up way too fast!!
I LOVE the idea to give them extra chores if they aren't taking their nap. You are brilliant!
Post a Comment