Thursday, August 19, 2010

L is for Loudoun County Fair

Another summer family tradition is the Loudoun County Fair. This year we were lucky to have my brother and sister with us. We spent some time looking at all the animals (goats, sheep, cows, horses). Henry really enjoyed that part. He loves animals. He says "baa, baa" for all animals and for sheep too. It can be confusing if you don't speak Henry. He especially like seeing all the cows up close. Henry also loved the motorcycle stunt show. He would clap after each jump. It was really cute to see him so excited.

Jack was really looking forward to all the rides. He rode the bumper cars, went through a very dirty maze (twice), and did a bunch more that I can't remember. Jake, Kris, and I even took our turn on some kind of glider ride. It was fun at first, but I must say I was pretty dizzy after.

Of course we had to have some fair food. We enjoyed some yummy donuts and chocolate covered bananas.

The boys got a chance to ride an animal at the end. Jack rode a camel and Henry did a few rounds on a pony.



No comments: