Jack's school had a sing along today. They sang some sweet songs and even did a little dance. Then they did some crafts and decorated cookies.
Laura is staying with us. She has moved to the east coast (finally) and is working very hard at getting a job and a place to live. I am secretly hoping she doesn't find one right away. We love having her with us! She and I decided that since it's V-day, we should make a red velvet cake. Well, if you know me, red food coloring and I don't mix, so I decided we should find a recipe that uses beets for the coloring. The cake was moist, didn't really taste like anything special, but all in all was decent. Laura said all she could taste were the beets. Oh well, I think I'll stick with decorating Valentine's cookies, but I had a great time baking with my sister!
We got some snow at some point before Valentine's Day, which means we must make a snowman. Laura helped get the boys started. They love playing in the snow.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Heart Day!
Posted by
Jessica
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment