Behind again...so here are some things we did in March!
- March madness, of course. This year both Kris and my bracket were way off and we just enjoyed watching the last few rounds. It's not over yet! Go Butler, Go UConn! How's that for not taking sides! Haa Haa. I would like to see Butler win, but I have some Conn. blood in me so I am torn!
- The boys put out traps to catch the Leprechaun. Jack remade his trap from last year and added a new rainbow on it. They also put out plates of honey with lucky charms cereal to tempt him. The hope is that he will step in the honey and while he is shaking himself loose, he'll drop some of his gold coins (chocolate filled, of course).
- Look what that Leprechaun did to our house!
- Our little Leprechaun!
- Jack had a fever on St. Patty's Day and was super sad that he wasn't able to go to school. He spent the day on the couch. Henry, seeing Jack, decided that he was also sick. I think my favorite part of this picture are the wet wash clothes on their heads.
- Jack started another season of soccer. This year his buddy, Broden is on his team. Jack really likes soccer!
Sunday, April 03, 2011
March
Posted by
Jessica
at
6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment