Saturday, May 19, 2012

Warrior Dash

We are warrior women, Hear us Roar!
I have the best group of friends a girl could as for!  This year a bunch of us took on the Warrior Dash Challenge.  And challenge it was...at least for me.  I hate running and training for this stinkin' race was tough.  The course had obstacles like climbing over walls, running in thick mud, climbing on cargo netting, and sliding down giant wet tarps.  Oh, and you are suppose to run between all of them.  I was happy to have my friends with me to share in the "fun" misery!

A group of us heading out for the ride to Maryland.
 Penny, Audrey, me, Hilary, Kari, Megan, Emily

Megan's brother designed t-shirts for us. I think the drawing says it all.

Getting pumped up at the starting line.



Megan and me finishing out strong after leaping over the pit of fire.

Hilary and me trying to get through the mud pit.  
I couldn't touch the bottom so I backstroked through it.

WE ROCK!

Hurray! We did it!

Success!

The hose off at the end.  

The pile of donated shoes.  Mine are in there somewhere!

The "cleaned" off Warrior Women!  I'm so proud of us!



No comments: