Monday, November 12, 2012

From the beautiful mind of Henry

Lately, Henry has been into names.  The other day he said that when he grows up people won't call him Henry anymore. I asked what they would call him.  He said, "when I am little they call me Henry, but when I get big they can call me Fred."  Hilarious!

Well, this whole name thing continued.  Last night, he decided that we all had different names in our family.  He decided that Dad's new nickname was Craig, Jack would be called Firebox, Mom would be called Kate, and Henry would be known as Fred.  He even gave Evey (our dog) the new nickname of Chickenbox.  We have no idea where he came up with these names, but they have stuck for two days.  Jack and Dad are really great at keeping it all straight, but Mom is failing terribly.  Funny Henry!  What will he come up with next!

2 comments:

Laura said...

hilarious!

Julia Jeeun said...

How about Ron Mexico? (Do you watch Cougar Town?)