Heavenly Father,
Please bless my angry mom to not be mean at me because I drew pen on my sheets and pillow. Amen.
Now, let me just say, I was not holding in laughs this time. He also didn't make it sound so sweet, but said it with a super angry voice. I guess I was suppose to let him off the hook for drawing all over his sheets and pillow? To his benefit, he did apologize, which was nice, but man....(And today, he showed me he drew on his window sill!). I will survive 3.5....I will survive 3.5.....I will survive 3.5! It's a good thing he's cute!
Monday, November 26, 2012
Yet another prayer from Henry
Posted by
Jessica
at
11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I so remember those tender years with an equal amount of exasperation! Now with the perspective of having been through these dramas of child rearing, and having seen said children grow up to be such spectacular adults, it is so heartwarming and yes, humorous, to see the little antics our grandchildren go through in their trek through childhood, knowing what equally spectacular adults they'll grow into. Being a Grandma is so worth the struggle of raising our children!
Ah, children. You've got to love them. Or not.
Post a Comment