Sunday, February 18, 2007

I know...I'm a bit behind

Yes, we are still alive and doing well. I am just getting back into this blogging thing again. It seems like life has really taken off. Jack is 16 months now and keeping us busy as ever. He is the busiest boy I have ever seen. He is taking a music and swimming class right now. He loves dancing around to the beat of the music. His favorite thing to do is stand in the middle of the rug and watch the other kids clap along to the songs. Sometimes I wonder what he is thinking about as he takes it all in. He is quite the fish and loves to kick around in the water. I am glad he is enjoying the pool because I surely don't enjoy being in a swimsuit so early in the season! His other favorite thing these days is watching a Baby Einstein's dvd about animals. He sits in his big red chair and repeats "anmols" until you put it on. He knows the names of almost all the animals and can tell you all their sounds. He is definitely addicted! He has also started "previewing" nursery class at church. Even though I stay with him the whole time, it's a nice break from walking (running) the halls during Sunday school and RS.

We are enjoying a cold front right now. We have had a nice snow/ice storm the last few days and temps have been a high of 25/30. Gotta love winter! Oh, so for Valentine's this year we shoveled snow as a family trying to get out of our driveway. Jack was miserable suffering from a low grade fever all day-reaction to shots he had the day before. It was fun being home together, all snowed in.

No comments: