

Jack is now 21 months. He talks all the time, runs everywhere, and sings all his favorites (twinkle, twinkle, old macdonald, muffin man, and i'm like a star). He keeps us all busy with trips to the playground, Water Mine (a waterpark/pool area nearby), and visits to friends houses. He loves to talk about animals (which he has become quite an expert on), especially bow-wows. Jack is learning how to be polite with "excuse me" after he burps (which he enjoys doing) and "bless you" when someone sneezes. He is still working on the basic "please" and "thank you". There are probably a ton of stories I could write about, but for some reason nothing is coming to mind. I guess that means I need to post more often than once a year....hee hee!
We did take a family trip to Florida in June. We met with other family members and spent the week living on the beach. Jack loved it! He walked the beach, dug holes in the sand, and jumped over the waves!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Annual Posting...heehee
Posted by
Jessica
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hey I need another annual posting! ...maybe a monthly one. :) hehe. Call me tommorow - sorry I missed you today, I was in PA!
Jack is such a chunker! What a cutie! Owen saw this and told me he wants to play with Jack. Lillie informed me he has grown up :) We miss you guys and hope to see you maybe sometime next year!
awwwww MY NEPHEW IS SOOOO CUuuTTEE!!!!!!!! I miss Jack jack soo much!!
Post a Comment