Some of you will appreciate this story...On Sunday, (visiting a ward in Richmond) after the sacrament had been passed (the bread and water) Jack turned to me and said, "Now the pizza?" The people around us all got a kick out of this, as did I. What a funny kid! He also felt he needed to redirect the congregation during a rest hymn. As they stood to sing, he started yelling "everyone sit down". Again quite funny!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jessica, I wish I could have been there! What a cutie! It is hard to imagine him talking---wow time goes by quickly. How fun. Just wait until he is telling the speakers to sit down :)
So cute, what church are you going to that serves pizza, sign me up! That is so funny!
So cute. I, too, would like a slice of pizza during sac. meeting. He is too hilarious... :)
Post a Comment