Holy Cow, what cute pictures! Jessica, you are/were so adorable! I love the picture of Jack---what a fun boy. And Kris looks like he loved having fun (yelling maybe?!?) during camera time! What a cute family :)
Ok, it goes Kris, Jack, and Jessica, RIGHT? So funny and you look like triplets. Did you sell your place? Moving? We all apparently need more info!! :)
Oh so cute!!! I can't wait to see Jack again. Don't worry about the moving in the Spring. We'll have a party and bring lots of hands to help carry boxes. :)
Henry (4.5): (Walked into the bedroom at 6 am with a water spray bottle in one hand and a brush in the other) I'm having a bad hair day!
Henry (5.5): My teacher is at a concert!
(She was really at a conference, but I'm sure she would have preferred being at a concert!)
Jack, 9
Favorite books: Amulet, Lunch Lady, Big Nate
Favorite foods: miso soup, rice and kim, lettuce wraps, brussel sprouts, green beans, pizza
Favorite words/phrases:
Favorite things: video games, reading books, playing Wii with friends, play dates, playing with our dog Evey, shooting the basketball with his dad, minecraft, listening to music.
Henry, age 5.5
Favorite books: Ninja Turtles, Skippy John Jones, Fly Guy
Favorite foods: guacamole, rice and kim, tofu, green beans, chili, mashed potatoes
Favorite words/phrases:
Favorite things to do: watch shows, play with friends (Madeline, Braeden,), build with legos, swim, play soccer, dribble the basketball all over the house, draw pictures, and play on his ipod.
8 comments:
Holy Cow, what cute pictures! Jessica, you are/were so adorable! I love the picture of Jack---what a fun boy. And Kris looks like he loved having fun (yelling maybe?!?) during camera time! What a cute family :)
hey wait! Are you moving?
hmm...I wonder. :) Jessica, you still get that "look" on your face sometimes. How funny!
I think Jack looks like you but mostly like Kris, they look identical to me!
k- what is the deal with moving day? Where are you guys moving to, what is up?
Jess you were sooo adorable... I mean... you were then.. and now you're sooo pretty!!
I miss my nephew.... you should call me sometime... I want to hear him talk!!
Ok, it goes Kris, Jack, and Jessica, RIGHT? So funny and you look like triplets. Did you sell your place? Moving? We all apparently need more info!! :)
Yikes!
Oh so cute!!! I can't wait to see Jack again. Don't worry about the moving in the Spring. We'll have a party and bring lots of hands to help carry boxes. :)
Post a Comment