
Tonight, before bedtime, we were looking for Jack's favorite "white blanket." We figured it was downstairs on the main level so asked Jack to go get it. Actually, Kris told Jack to go get it and that he would time Jack, a little ploy we use to get him to do stuff quickly. The little guy apparently figured out our scheme, because he quipped back to Kris, "You go get it, Daddy. I'LL time YOU!!" Kris could do nothing but go down and get it, while we both laughed hysterically. Jack meanwhile, was counting and telling Kris that the "lights were on downstairs, so don't be scared," also something we do to reassure him.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
The student becomes the teacher!
Posted by
Jessica
at
7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You gotta watch out for that Jack! He's a smarty!! We love him. :)
That is awesome, I can't wait for our Elizabeth to start talking so we can have great moments like this. It is great that you are blogging to keep a record of it all too. WAY TO GO MOM!
Oh my! When I babysat Jack last week, I told him I would get his blanket and I told him to time me. He got to 16 by the time I got back upstairs.
I always love seeing Jacky. :)
Hilarious! It is scary how quickly they become smarter than us!
Post a Comment