When Jack goes to bed each night he does a quick inventory of his stuffed animals before falling asleep. The other night we took one of the members of his posse out for repair and forgot to put it back. So, five minutes after tucking him in and closing the door, Jack starts making some noise. We turn on his monitor to see what's up and hear that he's screaming, "Where is Stephen Colbert? I need Stephen Colbert!" Stephen Colbert is the name of Jack's stuffed falcon -- it makes the same screeching sound they play at the beginning of the Colbert Report -- the one we took out of his room. Needless to say, Kris an I were dying!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
You're on notice, Mama and Dada!
Posted by
Jessica
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HAHAHA!! Great story - that made me laugh out loud!!!
That is pretty hilarious.
Jordan
Too funny! It's times like this that you wish there was a running video camera in the house to capture the craziness.
Wow, that is too funny! I'm still laughing...
Post a Comment