Well the oven is fixed and we finally broke in the kitchen aid mixer today. Chocolate chip cookies for all! Jack helped put in the ingredients and scrap the bowl. He also helped to put the dough on the cookie sheet. He "patiently" waited for the cookies to bake. With only a few seconds to cool, Jack immediately devoured his cookie! Gotta love being a kid!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Bet you bite a chip!
Posted by
Jessica
at
11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The cookies sound delicious and the time with Jack priceless.
I miss you a ton already. I need to bring the kids and come spend a morning with you sometime. Maybe even make cookies or something. I miss Jessica Lee crafts and activities. Anything to get out for the kids and get together with friends for me.
Hope you're enjoying the new house and everything. How is Jack doing with it all? And you for that matter?
Have a great day.
Kellie
Post a Comment