Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day two of moving in

Well, we have made it to the country. The view is beautiful, more than I could ever capture in a picture, but I will try sometime soon. We love the house, the neighborhood, and the view. Jack has made an easy transition into his new "holy cow" house. He still has been asking to visit the models and we keep having to tell him we don't need to visit them anymore. The poor kid has been visiting models for the last 8 months. He loves it here and almost gets winded running for the house to the end of our property and back! I can't wait until he has some grass to play on.

Some of Kris's family stopped by to help unload and play. Harabogee (Jack's grandpa) brought 6 fruit trees. He and Kris planted them along our side lawn area. I can't wait until they are ready to harvest. Someday we will have chestnuts, nectarines, peaches, apples, and asian pear. Thanks Dad Lee!

The kitchen is almost organized...which is what I have to get done first. I don't feel completely comfortable until the kitchen has things in its place. We had lots of truck loads today bringing us our new washer and dryer, dining room table and chairs, and a great new family room chair. It is all very exciting!

No comments: