Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hippy goes to boot camp!

We felt that Jack's long hair was contributing to rebellious behavior, so we decided to do away with it. Just kidding! We decided his long locks were too hot for the summer. (The last few days have been in the 80's). This is his shortest haircut to date.

Jack and Daddy both got the clippers this morning. It took a lunch to Chipotle to help Jack sit still to finish up the hair cut. Jack even got to help cut Daddy's hair. The afternoon ended with a trip to Target to get Jack's new big boy booster seat. Who could ask for a better day!





9 comments:

Kari said...

He looks awesome! So grown up and cute! It will be so great for the hot summer. He looks like he's ready to ride off with daddy on a his Harley!

Anonymous said...

He looks very cute!

Courtney said...

Love the new haircut....Jack, you look like a STUD!!

kira said...

Jack, you rule. I LOVE the new doo. :)

Hilary said...

Love the short cut! But you know me, I am all about short hair for boys. He looks adorable, good job mom and dad!!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Hi jeshika~
Jack is so cute. I like his hair cut.Who did it??? We miss you guys. I love your new house too. Why don't you post pictures of you and grease too?

Natalie Que said...

Hey guys, congrats on the new house it is BEAUTIFUL! I am sure it will be decked out to the 9's in no time knowing you Jess. It actually probably is already done, also knowing you.

You guys are hilarious, Jack sounds like a real character. When oh when will we ever see you guys again? Will you be in Utah at Christmas? Last time didn't count.

Anonymous said...

Awwww I can't wait until Madison is that big!!! ^__^

Sierra said...

So cute. Thanks for the invite. Your new house looks so nice.