Friday, June 13, 2008

Idaho

Jack had a great plane trip to Idaho. He loves to fly. He got lots of yummy snacks and we even made a puppet out of a throw-up bag. He was a good little traveler. Once we got into Utah, Jack got to meet his cousin Owen. I think Jack will make a good big brother someday!


Jack got some great golf lessons from Uncle Christian (the family Pro!) Personally, I love the orange cone hat!


Jack loved spending time with Melba. She is a great dog and doesn't seem to mind having a boy give her lots of loving attention.


Jake graduated high school! It was so nice to be there to celebrate a special occasion.


Jack went camping with the family at Warm River. They stayed in a lodge with no electricity. They all survived and reported having a great time. I drove Mom's car down to Provo, UT for a check up and to visit with Laura. We had a great time too!


Jack loves music and has always been good with rhythms and beats. He got some great schooling with Uncle Christian and Aunt Catherine. He got to play the french horn, piano, violin, and the cowbell! You always need more cowbell!!


The trip to the dunes was fun. It always amazes me that Rexburg has huge sand dunes. We had some great success flying kits and enjoyed playing in the sand.


Our trip to hot springs brought back memories. I use to go here as a little girl and now I am here with my little boy. He loved fishing in the river and swimming in the warm water.


Jack played a ton and enjoyed every minute of it. He hated to leave and asked when he would be able to fly on a plane again to go back to Idaho.

No comments: