







My Mom, brothers, and sisters came from Idaho for a visit a few weeks back. We had a great time. Very busy! We went fishing, dug a garden and did some landscaping, went to Hanover, PA to visit Cousin Liz at the Snyders pretzel factory and Utz factory, drove to DC to visit a few sites (Botanical Gardens, Library of Congress, National Cathedral, 2 Amys), and went to the Loudoun County Fair. I am sure I left something out. Jack LOVED having all his "uncles" around. (He groups aunts and uncles into the same category. He loves his aunts too!) I really enjoyed having my Mom around and getting to hang out with my siblings. They are growing up so fast. Jack loved the fair too. He really liked being able to go on the rides with his Aunt Catherine and Uncle Christian. He is really into rides now and is counting the days when he can go on the big swing ride.







5 comments:
mcfhezchI love it when family comes to visit. My parents are on their way right now! Glad you had fun.
Sorry about that! I obviously typed the danged word verification in the wrong spot.
Jessica, your little boy is getting all grown up. He is so big and cute! I love his eyes when he is one his first ride.
I need some traveling tips. I haven't done most of those things that you did with your family. New ideas - I love it!
Wow. It must have been so much fun! Jack is so big now... What a handsome boy! Can't believe how fast babies grow...
I've been gone so much and just checked your blog (and missed book club last month)--CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment