Friday, November 28, 2008

Give Thanks





This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with just our family. It was great. We had yummy orange rolls for breakfast (fast becoming a family tradition) followed by games and watching the Macy's Day Parade. Jack had the best seat in the house-a view from Dad's shoulders. This year I tried my hand at trussing the turkey. I am doing this every year. The turkey turned out so juicy. Thank goodness for the internet and food network! Kris's sister joined us for our feast and we all enjoyed an afternoon nap. All, except Jack. I guess Jack didn't eat enough turkey. It was a great family day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great spread! Looks like a very peaceful and happy Thanksgiving. I miss you guys!

Penny said...

Check you out Jessica. I'm seriously impressed! If it were left to me to do the entire dinner, it just might be McDonald's. You're my hero!