Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Henry at 3 months

Henry has done a lot of growing this past month. He weighs a little over 15 pounds and is about 25 inches long. I am going to have to start using bigger diapers. I have been squeezing him into size 1 diapers so I can use them up, but he would probably feel more comfortable in size 2. He has gotten so chunky. He is only getting up once a night on average, which doesn't bother me. He sleeps pretty well during the day and has fallen into a flexible napping routine.

Henry loves to giggle and coo. He throws his head back and laughs and laughs. He loves to "talk" to us and usually has lots to say. He plays with his hands, mostly pushing them into his mouth. I think this might be a sign of teething. I know it is early, but I am almost convinced he really is teething. He is also using his hands to hold toys. His favorite thing to hold is an O-Ball. It's the best toy ever. He has gotten good at holding in his pacifier and sometimes takes it out and holds it. I am not sure how much of it he is doing on purpose, but it is awfully cute.

Henry has great neck strength and loves to look around. He has tried out the Bumbo seat and seems to enjoy it for short periods of time. He loves to watch Jack jump around the house. He has even started to laugh at the silly things Jack does in front of him.










2 comments:

Marge said...

VERY adorable! I love that he is so chunky - more of him to love. I'm not sure it is the easiest to carry around but still fun to squish and squeeze all over.

Courtney said...

Look at that little stud muffin and his beautiful eyes! looks like they are going to be green/blue huh? Love them. :)