Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's clean up time!






Purcellville had their annual community town clean up. Jack is always talking about picking up trash and "respecting the earth" so we thought it would be a good family activity. He was very enthusiastic about it at first and kind of fizzed out half way through our clean up route. He and Kris finished strong pretending they were pirates hunting for buried treasure. Henry was a good sport and enjoyed the fresh morning air!

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

I am glad to see that you are raising a very environmentally conscientious little kid!

Bitter Larry said...

Hmmm.... pirates and buried treasure. I haven't used that one yet - great idea.

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to do for your community! Muppet and I were going to participate in a 5K walk for Earth Day in Bellevue but it started raining!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Can't believe how big JJ is getting, and glad to see that you are finally giving back to the community. About time...