Friday, June 12, 2009

Jack's new roll and other fun tidbits

Jack has a new talent. He has learned how to do a front somersault roll. He has a friend from preschool that rolled everywhere. I think he taught Jack how to do it.



Jack continually shows his love for his brother.



" What's here on your cheek?"



These are some pictures Jack took of Henry. Great camera work! My favorite is the one where Henry looks like he is pondering the wonders of the world....or just trying to figure out his brother Jack.



Jack loves to help his dad fix things with tools. Here he has created our family out of tools. Can you guess which one is baby Henry?



Jack also has been showing his independence by dressing himself each morning. This is his favorite go-to outfit. His Uncle Ricky gave him the shirt. He wears it as often as he can, clean or dirty!




4 comments:

Justin, Beth and Owen said...

Jack your getting so big and you're such a great big brother. You'll have to teach Owen how to do that new roll you learned next time we see you.

Love- Uncle Justin & Aunt Beth

Laura said...

I think I might have just peed my pants due to the cuteness of this post :)

Unknown said...

The babies are getting soo big!! I can't wait to see you guys! :-)

Sabby said...

I love that comment Jack made about the chubby cheeks (on the left side)! Henry does have some very cute cheeks.