There is something about a clean wood floor that makes me feel good. It doesn't happen as often as I would like, but it sure does something to the soul when it gets done. I just finished and feel like I can conquer anything today!
On a completely different note, Jack has a pair of monster feet he got for his birthday last year. He has been playing with them in his room lately. A few nights ago, I was putting Henry to bed and Jack asked to use the bathroom. No problem. I didn't pay much attention to him as he made his trip to the bathroom. As I looked up after a few minutes, I saw from the corner of my eye, Jack standing on his stool with his monster feet. When he was done, be grabbed his monster feet again and "stomped" back to his room. I had to laugh out loud. It was the funniest sight. That kid cracks me up!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Clean floors and monster feet
Posted by
Jessica
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
love the new background.
Post a Comment