This is Jack's new pet Freddy. He is a stink bug. He had two of them, but one flew away while we were taking these pictures.
This is where Jack keeps his new pets. He has a name for every stink bug that he finds around our house, inside or out. They all seem to rhyme too. (Freddy, Neddy, Betty and Annie)
Jack is always singing or humming some song. For awhile, he would hum a primary song (Follow the Prophet) and after singing the real chorus, he would change the words. For example, instead of "follow the prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet, he knows the way" he would sing "follow the ketchup, follow the ketchup, follow the ketchup, onto my plate"! Very funny and creative. His other favorite song lately has been "I believe I can fly". He sings it mostly when he is swinging in the back yard. I caught him singing it the other day during snack time.



3 comments:
Your boys are so cute. I love all the videos!
so funny and cute. Love it when you can capture those moments. I think you have a super star on your hands:)
I love it, especially when he's trying so hard to remember those words ('wings') way to go mom for capturing it!
Post a Comment