Jack has been a terrific helper this last week. For whatever reason, he has been very willing to go the extra mile when it comes to chores and odd jobs I ask him to do. He has helped peel carrots and crack eggs while I'm cooking in the kitchen. He has been cleaning up after himself around the house and keeping his room tidy. I'm not getting my hopes up, but is has been nice. Jack has also really been an extra big help with his brother. He really has taken on his big brother role. Henry can be a demanding eater and if not fed right away will cry and carry on. Jack has offered to feed him a few times and it has been a big help...and also hilarious to watch. Henry ends up happy, full, and well painted!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a good helper Jack is becoming! My, how Henry has grown since this past summer. You have some gorgeous kids!
I'm hooked! I love that one of your favorite books is These is my Words!!! It's also one of my all time favorites! And your play on Family and Lee...sooo clever--like I said, I'm hooked!
Post a Comment