Saturday, November 07, 2009

Nuts or Genius?

Christmas music before Thanksgiving! What's your call? I'm all for it and have been listening to it since Labor Day! Kris says it's just not OK!

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

Completely okay, we ahve been listening to it for weeks! But I have found that women think it's okay and men don't.

Marge said...

Nuts. I love the holiday season just as much as anyone else BUT this is where i draw the line. You cannot forget Thanksgiving and listening to music that is Christmas in nature just throws Thanksgiving out the window, STOP!!!!! (there is a radio station in Utah that plays it all day every day staring the day after Halloween through Christmas)

Robyn said...

Day after Halloween I started...my earliest ever, but I LOVE it. Can't get enough. My husband isn't fond either, but he knows better than to bring it up:)

Jocee Bergeson said...

nuts! i don't think you can pull ANYTHING out related to Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving...but really it shouldn't be until the 1st day of Dec? why even take the decorations down at all if you start so early?! ha ha ha