Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We're so old!



Today I bought us a weekly pill dispenser. How old are we? We take vitamins to help us battle off the colds and flu of winter, but really, what's up with us? As Kris and I were dividing up the vitamins into the containers, all we could do was laugh. Oh, the good old days are gone and the golden years are setting in.

4 comments:

Marge said...

that is seriously awesome. It makes me feel so much better about not being able to remember anything. I've lost my once keen mind, I hope it transferred to my girls.

Phoebe said...

I am so glad to know that I am in good company, because I bought a pill dispenser last summer!

Julia Jeeun said...

I need one of those too!!! I can't remember every morning if I've taken my breastfeeding vitamins or not.

Susan K. Allen said...

Okay, so now you know what I have been going through. Not only do I dislike taking them, but I also abhor getting all my various pills together from the vitamin bottles. I've skipped the "weekly" pill dispenser and moved on to bigger, better things: the pill bags. :)