So today...2 days after Jack's 5th birthday... Jack brakes his arm. I was pulling up to get him from school and I notice that he is sitting on the bench with his teacher. I thought maybe he got into trouble and was in a time out. Once I approached him I notice he had a make shift sling around his arm. His teacher said he fell off the playgroup equipment. She told me he said it was broken. I thought maybe he was adding a little extra drama to a bruised arm, but once we got him to the pediatricians office and she said he needed x-rays, we knew it must be broken. Kris met us at the ER in Leesburg and took him through getting a soft cast/splint. The next day we headed to Dr. Gavin's office (Kris's orthodontist) to have it put in a cast. The break was clean so it only needed a cast and not too much tweaking. What a way to start a new year for Jack! We will definitely not forgot his 5th birthday!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Broken Arm
Posted by
Jessica
at
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment