I have so much to catch up on, but here is a quick list of adventures we've had around here lately!
* Picking pumpkins at Wegmeyer's pumpkin patch
* Jack's 5th birthday including Jedi Academy
* Jack broke his left arm falling off a ladder on the playground at school
* Halloween with friends
* Family visiting from Michigan and California
* Kris's birthday
* Jack broke his right elbow jumping over a bean bag chair
* My birthday
I promise to back blog and include pictures when I get a minute. I am still trying to catch up with my ABC of Summer posts too. So much to do, so little time. If no one breaks any more bones in the next few weeks, I might be able to get the posts done!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Quick update
Posted by
Jessica
at
4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, you have had a very memorable year! And it's not over yet!! :)
I hope lil Jack is feeling better and is no longer in the "land of pain and weird." I love this funny kid!
Post a Comment