Friday, December 10, 2010

"Baby"

No, we are not announcing anything. We just wanted to share a Henry funny!

Lately, we have been working on getting Henry to say his own name. His vocabulary has grown a ton and he loves to ask "whats dis?" so he can learn more words. We play a game where we go around a circle and ask Henry "Who's this?". He will answer Mama, Dada, Gak when we point to the corresponding person. When we point to him he says "Baby". It is the funniest and sweetest thing ever.

Last night when I was putting him to bed he wanted to rock in the rocking chair. He said to me, "Gok mama, gok!" Super cute right? I was trying to get him to bed quick so I told him he didn't need to be rocked anymore because he was a big boy now. He looked at me and said, "No mama...baby!" How could I resist! We sat and rocked for a bit and as I lay him down he gave a little laugh. Such a funny boy!





4 comments:

Crystal said...

So sweet! Julia can't say her name yet and when she tried it's a "guh" sound so we decided to teach her "baby" instead. When we point to a picture of her and ask her who it is, she also exclaims, "Baby!" How funny and cute, huh?

Laura said...

Blog updates :) !!!

Hilary said...

He melts my heart! How could you ever say no to him?

Dave & Kami said...

can he be any cuter? it's those eyes..