Sunday, September 08, 2013

Chef Henry

Henry loves to cook and enjoys watches cooking shows with me.  He is always asking to help make things in the kitchen and often raids the fridge and pantry to create his own dish.  A few weeks ago he made us one of his dishes he called Sordeen Cucumbers.  We have had an abundance of cucumbers from our garden so he must have been inspired to use some.  He spent time cutting them into tiny pieces and even did some sculpture pieces.  He then added a little salt, paprika, and a touch of water.  He put them into the microwave for a minute. And there you have Sordeen Cucumbers!  He asked Kris and I to try them.  Kris asked if he tried them yet and he responded, "No, I don't like cucumbers!"  Hilarious!  So after many requests that somebody try his creation, I took a bite.  He was so proud of his creation!  We're hoping he has more recipes up his sleeve!










1 comment:

Crystal said...

Glad he doesn't have a temper like that Gordon Ramsey!