Friday, February 01, 2008

A Day in the Life of Jack

Good morning Jack. Rise and Shine.
Let's take care of that crazy bed head.


Jack likes to dress himself these days.


Off to the playground to play!
Can you tell Jack enjoys a good car ride?


Back home for lunch (no shirt required at this restaurant).
Jack is also a big help with clean up.


Then, a little show and some story time before the afternoon zzz's.


Back up again with tons of energy.
We cook, paint, play with Mr. Potato Head, and a ton more.



After dinner, it's bath time. Jack is getting good at brushing his own teeth too.
Story time is always a favorite. He loves all kinds of books.


A goodnight prayer.
We love you Jack. Have sweet dreams!

6 comments:

kira said...

I love it! That is such a fun idea. Jack is so cute, I wish I could play with him and hang out with you!

Phoebe said...

Calvin was loving the slide show. We watched it twice. He was excited to see Jack eating "ricebeans". Chipotle just happens to be our favorite dining spot as well!

Hilary said...

So cute! My favorite is the breakfast picture with his cute belly!! We love you jack!

Courtney said...

You always have such fun ideas...did you make him a little book of all those pics? :) Cute cute. So funny how we always seem to pick out the same clothes for our boys...Trey has those monkey jammies, too! You must have great taste. :)

Anonymous said...

I like your sequence! Jack is such a big boy for being able to brush his teeth on his own already.

Hilary said...

I have tagged you so check my blog! Oh and the background looks darling!